Monday, November 30, 2009

Just a Thought

Hopefully this is a good place to start this discussion. What about a Russell and Minnie Blood family reunion next summer? One day, two days? Everyone invited? Location? Etc. We could meet in the middle - wherever the middle is. Time is flying by, we have cousins who don't know each other, we have 50th wedding anniversaries, birthday milestones, etc. that keep happening, even without our permission. I think if we put together a plan now, we can make it happen by summer. I recognize there are some impossibilities because of travel, jobs, etc. But it would be fun to just get together with whomever can come. Please let me know what you think. Let's talk.

4 comments:

Steve Blood said...

Is Frannie in the middle? I think that it's a great idea even though I have no idea on what's in store for me this summer at the moment.

Ann said...

Just a quick PS. I also understand that finances may make this totally impractical/impossible or whatever. But at least I thought we might talk about it - maybe?

Judy said...

Steve wants to head the committee! Let's see what we can do! You have planted good seeds. Let's make them grow!

Elizabeth said...

Definitely good seeds. Where is the center that we could all feasibly travel to? (By the way, Steve always comes this way, anyway, because he has family in the wide-open West.)