A couple of observations:
- From Chapter 56 of Pride and Prejudice: "For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?"
- From Nelson Demille's novel, Night Fall, p. 173: "As a wise man (me) once said, 'The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you are finished."
- My $5 Costco sea salt grinder is Mediterranean sea salt, a definite cut above sludge out of the Great Salt Lake.
- We have not been provided with any recipes, testimonials, tutorials, or discussion of how to use a panini pan. We remain in the dark.
- How can you toss a pressure cooker after one try?
- How did Noah clean out the Ark?