Thursday, October 16, 2014

Something Fun

Here is something fun. Judy and I were talking about when Dad was baptized and I was pretty sure I had his certificate. It is terribly faded and Dad started to write over it but then quit. One interesting statistic is that when Mother was baptized she was No. 24 in Penrose and when Dad was baptized he was No. 88 in Penrose.

Just in case you can't read the information on Dad's certificate it says he was baptized on December 16 and confirmed on December 21, 1930 by Bishop Welch. I suspect we could write for a copy of his certificate from the Church, but this is kind of fun to have.



2 comments:

Judy said...

Ann, thank you so much! The # is interesting as well.....

Elizabeth said...

How neat is that? I was baptized on the 4th of July, too. Always made it easy to remember the date.
These two pieces of paper are an interesting bit of history!