Thursday, March 24, 2011

Family Gathering for Mother's Funeral in Olympia, 1981

Not the clearest picture with only limited mp's, but a family keepsake, nonetheless.  I'll let my sisters do the left to rights. Just edit the blog, not the comments.
Because I always do exactly what Dwight says to do....Left to right:  Louise, Diana and baby, Cheryl and baby, Aunt Lorraine, Vern, Uncle Brooks, Aunt Sofe, Velna, Steve, Elna, Elizabeth, Ross, Shannon, Russell (Dad), Aunt Cindy, Joleen, Uncle Norman, Judy with Benjamin, and Robert.  Ann and family were on their way.

13 comments:

Judy said...

What does that mean? Edit the blog, not the comments????
We all look alot younger...

Ann said...

We were late!

Dwight said...

It means edit the blog, not the comments

Dwight said...

or in other words, edit the blog post itself so the ID's will show up directly under the picture, not in the comments.

Judy said...

Oh, now I get it!

Dwight said...

but you didn't do it!

Judy said...

was I ? 'posst 2?

Dwight said...

I believe someone is supposed to run the ID's for the photo, left to right, row one, etc.

Ann said...

Now, that is what I call a dutiful and obedient sister. (and it wasn't me).

Elizabeth said...

Judy, surely you got praise for your good job. Isn't it amazing what 30 years does to our physiognomy and our physiques?

Judy said...

Especially our physiques.

Dwight said...

See how easy it is for me to tell my sisters what to do? They thought about it a good while until someone caved in. Now I know what to do next time. Nothing.

Judy said...

We shall see about that.