Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Report on Mince Meat Pie

This picture gives you just a hint of our Thanksgiving Friday. There are about 4-5 people missing in this picture. Names aren't important - I only wanted to give you a little bit of an idea as to why I am sleeping well these nights. You would think that among this group there would have been someone who liked Mince Meat Pie! One of the classics went something like "we don't put lettuce in a pie, we shouldn't put meat in a pie". So, let's just say it was not a hit. Somehow there isn't an appreciation for what some of us consider to be the finer things in life!

4 comments:

Judy said...

But what did you think of the pie? Was it as tasty as you remembered it? This is some table, I would love to see the other end! I did notice the pancake batter bowel!
Do you have any more pictures from your Thanksgiving Feast?

Ann said...

The pie was missing Mother's touch. And whoever has enough bowls when it comes to a meal like this?

Judy said...

I hate rereading my comments.....and then seeing that proof reading before posting would be helpful.

Elizabeth said...

Actually, it's who was around the table that was the most important, but on the other hand, mince meat pie sounds pretty good to me!