Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Print Possibility

I noted a link on Blogspot this morning for Sharedbook.com with Blog2Print. Haven't checked it out, but some of you may want to. Looks like a possibility. Also intrigued because they also work with Typepad. Cheers. Welcome back Louise, who has been busy all morning commenting! Judy volunteered to weed out and shorten category list which grew like, I was going to say beggar's lice, but maybe more like bog weed. Anyone else who wants to help reduce the thousands of categories that imaginatively got typed in any time someone posted something new is more than welcome.

4 comments:

Louise Blood said...

Yes, I have - spent all morning commenting. See, I pile it all up to do at once. Hint: check some of the older posts.

Judy said...

I did reduce and combine MANY of the post categories.

Dwight said...

We must have had a whole lot!

Ann said...

I'm working on it to see if this will work. And when I can't figure it out I will check in with Laura. It is so rude she has to work, just when I need her.