Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 49th Anniversary to Ann and Paul



So here's how the day went.  Judy woke me up at 10:a.m. since I was having a nap to make up for my sleep deprived night.  While talking to Judy, Liz tried to call me according to call waiting, not just once but twice.  I called Liz back after Judy's call but she was then busy, talking to Ann.  We were leaving soon for Provo so I told Liz I'd talk to her later.  Russell took us to Provo where he was going to meet with a client.  Russ, Ron, three of Ron's girls, and Lani met at La Dolce Vita for lunch, one of my favorite lunch places from my years at BYU.  After lunch, we went to Wells Fargo to go over our accounts and then stopped by Ann's.  We discovered that today is Ann and Paul's 49th wedding anniversary.  So here are some posies from Ann;'s gorgeous flower pots on her front porch and a picture of the happy couple.  Happy 49th from all of us.  And,. seriously, don't any of us have anything else to do?  But we wouldn't want it any other way, would we?  P.S.  Judy instructed me to take pictures and post them.  So I have followed instructions.


6 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks, Dwight! It was nice and fun to see all of you this afternoon. Wish I had combed my hair.

Elizabeth said...

Your hair looks fine! I'm so glad that we can rely on Dwight to do the "right" thing. The pictures are very good, and I have to admit that I was flabbergasted when Ann reminded me of the date and of the number of years the Paul and Ann Tanner family has been in existence. Congratulations again to you two. (And you both still have a great sense of humor!)

Judy said...

I love the picture of Paul and Ann. I remembered your anniversary before hand and then missed the day...Wait till next year when it is the big 50.
Anyway, congratulations on the occasion of the 49th.
Your flowers are beautiful.

Judy said...

P.S. Dwight is becoming more obedient to my requests. I certainly appreciate that and with that success, I will continue to tell him what to do.

Ann said...

P.S Wow - by the way, these photos are amazing. With such incredible subjects, how can one go wrong

Louise Blood said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary! Really nice picture of you two.