Friday, June 7, 2013

Project Completed

Ann, Judy and I have worked on a project found on Crabapple Hill Studio web site.  The company is found in eastern Washington.  Louise opted out - she was probably smart, either that, or deeply engrossed in other quilting projects.  Sorry, Steve and Dwight, because this posting will not be of interest to you - necessarily, but it is important to keep informed.  How neat is it and sisters can keep in touch and work on a project together at such great distances.  However, do enlarge and enjoy the sight of the dancing frogs rejoicing because I finished my tote.

4 comments:

Ann said...

It turned out soooo cute. You do such nice work. Mine is becoming very individualistic. I didn't want to look like a copycat!

Elizabeth said...

I know that - but whatever you do, yours will be perfecter.

Judy said...

Perfect bag! Yours could be the photo on the cover of the instructions! The frogs are cute, but I can also imagine your little jig upon completion of this project.....Some day I might get mine done.

Louise Blood said...

Great job, I love it. (I didn't opt in beause I'm not too sure about my bag making skills.)