Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Steve, the great Chevrolet and The Truck


I love this photo of Steve. Does he look confident? Or does he look like he is off to conquer the world? Or does he look like "if Mom only knew"? I think we were headed to church the day this was taken. This was not Steve's normal attire. That car was amazing. Steve, remember when we were being followed on the cemetary road and we took off on a side road (who says that was a smart move?). The Chevie could go reallllllly fast. I think I was actually the one driving.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Judy said...

This post proves a point. A single picture is worth a thousand words...I always said that Steve was cool.

Steve Blood said...

I thought I was Buddy Holly.

Steve Blood said...

Very fast, it was one of the first cars to have a 4 barrel carb, loved it.

Louise Blood said...

Neat car, neat picture. There is a slight resemblance to Buddy Holly.

Elizabeth said...

It's the glasses.

Ann said...

Another thought about this photo. This was also the year Steve grew by leaps and bounds. And this was probably the year he won all kinds of art awards.