Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Next Generation

I know, if I had my own blog I would post this there, but since I don't, and since I have been encouraged to post this on Penrose Morning, here it is.

This is a link to an article that features Nate and a piece of his world. To be featured in this particular magazine is quite and honor, and to have the cover photo is another honor. Nate works hard and deals with some very difficult health challenges, so this is nice recognition for what he is doing.  I did forward this to brothers and sisters, so this is just in case other family members want to check out the article.


http://www.hotelfandb.com/biol/jul-aug2010-larkspur-tiburon-grill-local-surveys.asp

4 comments:

Kemp and Sonja said...

Way to go, Nate! Fantastic writeup, and, it seems, very deserving accolades. Nice stuff!

Elizabeth said...

Nate is surely an example of someone rising above the difficulties of his physical life, and becomes successful by really knowing his "stuff". Congratulations. Glad you shared this - it makes for encouraging reading for all of us.

Judy said...

Nate's example is so encouraging to others. Congratulations to someone who doesn't know that "he can't do it". This recognition of his achievement is well earned.

Louise Blood said...

I'm glad you posted this here, for some reason I couldn't bring it up on the e-mail, and it is too good to miss. It is truly an inspiring story. I add my congratulations, Nate, for your outstanding achievement.