Monday, July 28, 2008

Louise

I received the following message this morning from my lifetime friend, Jack Davidson, who spent most of his professional career at the University of Hawaii and now lives in Placerville, CA.  Jack and I went through the University of Wyoming together; he went to UCal Berkeley for his doctorate; I went to Michigan.  He is smarter than I am.
Message as follows:  As I was going through old papers I found a picture of a lovely lady we both know or knew.  I thought you might like a copy.  If you see her, tell her Hi or Aloha. Jack.  (p.s., I don't think I've ever seen this picture).

4 comments:

Ann said...

What a beauty! This is one of my favorite pictures of Louise.

Judy said...

Wow! This is Louise's perfect state.

Steve Blood said...

This is the same babe that cooked us pin wheel cookies. It's no wonder there were all those guys hanging around.

Elizabeth said...

I had to call Louise about this one. Her computer died, and she is waiting for her replacement - she is behind about a week on the blog. This was her college (teacher) placement picture. What a beautiful young lady! The warmth in her eyes has certainly stayed over the years, through ups and downs.