Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Pictures from Minnie's side of the family


Mary Coucum married Thomas Wasden. She is the mother of John Brooks Wasden, who is the father to James Brooks Wasden, the father of Minnie Arrilla Wasden Blood.
This is Thomas Wasden. He appears to me to be a pleasant sort - I have always wondered about Mary Coucum - life must have been really hard for these early pioneers, and some showed it differently than others. It is so interesting to try and clean up some of these pictures. As I clear away the scratches and blemishes, their faces seem to come to life. I really look forward to knowing these people who sacrificed so much so that I have the gospel and the foundation that helps me work harder at being a better person. Because of what they did, the life that I am blessed to live is so much better.
This is John Brooks Wasden, father of James Brooks Wasden. I think this picture was posted once before, but this puts them all together in one place.
Judy asked me to post this uncut picture of Mariane Werlin Danielsen, mother of Ane Sophie. Again I tried to take out some of the distortions because of the poor quality of the picture. Please add anything that will be helpful to younger generations about these family members.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, you did a good job fixing the pictures. Thank you for getting this all done. Now all I have to do is save them and I am done too.

Judy said...

P.S. These pictures have long been a source of great inspiration to me,also. What do you think is the number of their decendants?