Monday, September 22, 2008

More pictures of ancestors

I am sorry to put these all in one post. I should have done one a day, but now I don't have to remember to do it tomorrow.
This picture has no identification on it. Can you help? I think I would have liked to know him!

Ane Sophie Olsen - another picture where the quality is not great, however by working on it just a little I was able to remove some of the "pebbled" effect.
Is this Great Grandmother Christenson?
James Brooks Wasden 1949
Tilda Christena Christenson Wasden 1949
And then a couple of very familiar faces, just in case any of their posterity do not have these pictures, this gives them that record.

2 comments:

Judy said...

The top picture is John Christensen, our G-Grandfather. I always liked his smile and thought him to be very handsome. Grandma Tilda spoke often of his kind ways.

And I love the famous pictures of James and Tilda. Good job in getting them on here.

Elizabeth said...

And, yes, the other picture is Christena Akesson Christenson in her older days. I still appreciate the fact that Elna did write some about her.